Our Vision for the Future
• Improve the quality of the home schooling experience for parent instructors and students alike by providing programs, information, and eventually a Resource Center/Bookstore to support the growing home schooling community and the Foundations goals.
• Achieve public recognition for home schooling as equivalent to or better than other forms of elementary and secondary education, and assist families in overcoming barriers to engaging in home schooling.
• Assist disadvantaged families for whom home schooling has not been considered an option due to circumstantial barriers.
• Preserve and protect the freedoms for parents to choose to home school their children.
• Establish need-based and merit scholarship programs for home school graduates pursuing post secondary education.
• Expand recognition of and opportunities for home school students through sponsorship of statewide special events celebrating successful completion of educational milestones, i.e. graduation, honor society, symposiums, and competitions.