• “Homeschooling Young Children” (short radio interviews with Vicki Bentley on Homeschool Heartbeat)
• What Your Child Needs to Know When, by Robin Sampson, covers K-8th grade and is in our Bookstore
• “What to Do with a Child Before Age Ten” by Harvey and Laurie Bluedorn
• Mommy, Teach Me to Read! by Barbara Curtis can be found in our Bookstore
• “Ten Things to Do from Ages 10–12” by Harvey and Laurie Bluedorn
• My Father's World elementary through middle school curriculum packages integrate classical studies and living books
with a unit studies approach.
• Christian Home Educator's Curriculum Manual: Elementary Grades, by Cathy Duffy, is in our bookstore
• “Holidays as Homeschool Curriculum” By Vicki Bentley
• http://www.hslda.org/earlyyears/Resources.asp is the Resources page in the Early Years section of the HSLDA
• For HSLDA members, their Early Years Coordinator, Vickie Bentley, is available to answer specific questions and
provide general advice.
Find the resources you're looking for at our Bookstore, or one of our affiliate sites, and the IFHS will receive a percentage of the purchase price to help fund our scholarships!
This page is still being developed. Please e-mail us at Info@IndianaHomeSchooling.org if you have questions in this area!